I have another budget beauty roundup today and a peek at a new shelfie in our new place! I’m still in the process of getting everything organized and setup. I’ll be sure to show you the beauty room/closet as soon as I can. The recent budget beauty roundups have been a hit with so many of you and I’ve written down all of your personal recommendations to add to my shopping list! I’ve partnered with Walmart again to share my budget beauty shelfie with go-to’s and a few things I’ve hauled. I’m always amazed at how much they stock when I go into a store, I always find something new!
My top 6 budget beauty staples I always like to keep in stock in my beauty stash (in other words my most repurchased items):
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel is my go-to for reducing the swelling from acne that is just staring to surface. There are different kinds and stages of acne which require different kinds of ingredients and acids to treat. (More on what we’ve tried coming soon.) This one has 10% benzoyl peroxide but doesn’t leave a red mark on the skin like some other treatments do. Andrew uses this as well! We’ve gone through around a dozen tubes.
- Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads for Longwear and Waterproof Makeup is a recommendation thanks to many of you! I had such a hard time removing waterproof mascara, this was the most recommended and it is hands down the best I’ve tried. There is also a larger size but I like to buy the smaller one because it’s more travel friendly.
- Dove Body Wash Mousse is one of the most fun shower products I’ve tried and also hydrates dry skin. The winter and spring can be harsh on the skin, even in Florida. The shower creams and gels from Dove never fail me. I like the Rose Oil one the best, but have also tried the Argan Oil and Coconut Oil ones. It has the best foaming action!
- philosophy Amazing Grace Shower Gel is an amazing shower gel, but I actually use as a bubble bath. I have used this since my college days. It has such a clean and relaxing scent that melts any and all stress away.
- Bioderma Sensibio H20 is always on hand in my beauty cabinet, it never stings or irritates, even on super sensitive skin days.
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara is still the best for me. It holds the curl, lengthens, doesn’t clump and holds up to Florida heat. My bestie asked me recently if I had any other new favorites in the mascara world since I test a lot. This is still my favorite!
Some new beauty haul picks:
- Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Peach is a recent beauty buy. I was so impressed by the Molten Gold I went back to check out the other shades. I haven’t had a chance to open it yet but will keep you posted!
- Beautyblender Nude is now carried at Walmart and I could not be more excited. It’s discounted from the full price which is a huge plus for me because I’ve never been able to find a good dupe.
- Elf Blending Sponge is something I just bought in hopes of a cheaper beautyblender alternative. Most of the other sponges I’ve tried just aren’t soft or bouncy enough, but this one seems to have a good amount of squish. I’m going to start testing it this weekend.
- Real Techniques has been highly recommended so I bought the Everyday Essentials Makeup Set and the brushes feel super soft and plush. I also hauled one of the Powder Brushes and will be trying them out soon.
- Essie Speed Setter Ultra Fast Dry Top Coat caught my eye in store. My go-to fast dry top coat has hit near the end of it’s life and has also been discontinued so I’ve been on the hunt for another option. This one does indeed dry the nails fast, but I have to make sure the polish underneath is fully dry/set. I’ve had this one on my fingers since Monday with no chips or tip wear so it’s promising! Will need to test it some more with other formulas.
- Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder in Sunglow also caught my eye in store. I just played with it a little and it has a super soft texture with a really impressive multi-dimensional glow. For those who’ve been asking for a budget-friendly highlighter option, I think these are great!
- Revlon Kiss Coconut Balm because I can’t resist anything coconut scented.
I hope you enjoyed this budget beauty shelfie! I can’t wait to share more of our home as we decorate and get everything setup. Have you found any new budget beauty loves recently? Let me know in the comments!
Sponsored by Walmart. As always all opinions are my own.