Happy Weekend! A little roundup today of some things I have on my radar with new beauty launches. Most of the time these roundups are simply things on my radar that have caught my attention. I don’t always decide to purchase or feature everything, especially if I have a chance to test briefly in store. This round though I can say right now that I will be featuring at least 8 of the things shown. I’m feeling all kinds of neutral rose tones these days and love that there are some really pretty new neutrals out.
- Ouai Rose Hair and Body Oil just launched and I could not be more excited. I found this in a trio at my local Sephora (haven’t seen it online yet) so I was able to try it before it officially launched in the full size online. It has a wonderful scent of soft rose mixed with bergamot, lychee and white musk. I previously reviewed the Hair Oil and wasn’t the biggest fan of the scent. I put it aside but started using it again and I’ve found that I like it now. The classic scent is better suited for warm weather for me, however the new Rose Hair and Body Oil scent is much better. Full review to follow, it’s silicone-free.
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts is another new launch, I’ve been such a huge fan of his Purifying Scrub and Cleansing Mask with Lemon, I know I need to try this. I have a list going in my shopping cart because the stores near me don’t appear to carry it.
- La Mer Glowing Body Oil is something I tried at the counter last week and fell in love. I was so surprised to find that the counter rep told me it had sold out everywhere. I checked online and sure enough it was either sold out or on backorder. It’s since come back on Nordstrom.
- Joie A La Plage Nice Sandals have been on my radar for months but I didn’t know what size I would be, depending on color I fit both the 6.5 and 7, I now have these in three colors – they’re perfect for warm weather!
- Becca x Chrissy Teigan Glow Face Palette is beyond gorgeous, I’ll be reviewing this one soon.
- Louboutin Metalinudes Nail Polishes are a nail polish lover’s dream come true, I ordered all three shades and can’t wait to start playing with them!
- The Daily Edited Pouches in Taupe and Hazelnut are some of the prettiest neutrals I’ve seen, I’ve been going back and forth debating which colors to order, you can monogram them too!
- One of my readers @ddelriobud messaged me to look into And Other Stories Candles – she said she found a Diptyque Figuier dupe! I don’t have a store near me but I’m dying to check these out now!
- A lot of you ask what the tinted sunglasses I have are, they’re from J.crew in the Irving Style, but the blush color is sold out, you can still find that color in other styles like the Sam (shown) or the Franny as well
- Chanel launched new eyeshadows in the Ombre Premiere Longwear Cream Shadow and Powder Formula, I ordered a couple of both formulas to test, stay tuned for the review! (and yes, I still have summer picks I will review as well)
- Bobbi Brown Glow Sticks launched for summer, the rep at the counter said they are long wearing and won’t get greasy, it has a dewy feel (based on counter swatching) but I haven’t tried it on my face yet, I picked up Island which is a shimmery nude gold and will keep you posted
What’s on your radar this weekend? Anything you’ve been loving right now?