This post is brought to you by CJ Affiliate’s VIP Content Service. Thank you L’Occitane for sponsoring this post. While this was a sponsored opportunity from L’Occitane, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
The holiday season is quickly approaching and I’m thrilled to share a peek at two cute gift options from L’Occitane. This year they’ve launched two fun and unique Advent Calendars perfect for any kind of beauty lover regardless of style and age. Their body products and skincare have been long-time staples for me and as one who has picky females in my life I can say that L’Occitane has been a safe go-to for gifts that are well received. Both sets are beautifully packaged and contain 24 miniatures for the Christmas holiday countdown. The Signature Advent Calendar is priced at $69 ($104 value) while the Luxury Advent Calendar is $124 ($174.50 value).
Signature Advent Calendar
First a look at the Signature Advent Calendar. This style has been launched in previous years but they usually have a variation in contents. I love keeping these for travel and also think it’s a great way to sample new things. Inside the Signature Advent Calendar 2017 set you get a mix of body lotions, perfumes, hair care, shower gels and more. I’m beyond obsessed with the shower oils and hand cream. Their shea butter line is my favorite for soothing dry itchy skin and it has an amazing gentle scent that relaxes me:
- Almond Shower Oil 1.18 fl. oz.
- Almond Delicious Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
- Almond Delicious Soap 1.7 oz.
- Shea Light Comforting Cream 0.17 oz.
- Almond Milk Concentrate 0.67 oz.
- Arlésienne Eau de Toilette 0.25 fl.oz.
- Arlésienne Perfumed Soap 1.76 oz.
- Aromachologie Shampoo 1.18 fl.oz
- Aromachologie Conditioner 1.18 fl.oz.
- Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel 1.18 fl.oz.
- Cherry Blossom Shower Gel 1.18 fl. oz.
- Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion 1.18 fl. oz.
- Citrus Verbena Shower Gel 1 fl.oz.
- Aromachologie Revitalizing Sugar Cube 1.4 oz.
- Peony Flora Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
- Shea Butter Shower Cream 1 fl.oz.
- Shea Butter Body Lotion 1 oz.
- Shea Butter Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
- Shea Butter Foot Cream 0.33 oz.
- Shea Butter Lip Balm 0.1 oz.
- Shea Butter Milk Soap 0.88 oz.
- Verbena Leaf Soap 0.8 oz.
- Verbena Body Lotion 1 oz.
- Verbena Hand Cream 0.33 oz
Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar
Next is the Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar which I’m super excited about! This has quite a few products I’ve been dying to try. It has some really great skincare items including the Immortelle Divine Youth Oil and Cream which I highly recommend. If I were to pick one to recommend out of the two, I’d say hands down splurge on the Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar, especially as a gift to yourself. It has a little bit of everything for the lips, face, body, hands, hair and fragrance.
Inside the Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar set:
- Almond Delicious Hand Cream 10ml
- Almond Supple Skin Oil 15ml
- Almond Milk Concentrate 20ml
- Almond Delicious Hand Cream 10ml
- Arlésienne Eau de Toilette 7ml
- Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel 35ml
- Aromachologie Conditioner 35ml
- Aromachologie Shampoo 35ml
- Cherry Blossom Shimmering Body Lotion 35ml
- Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 10ml
- Divine Cream 4ml – love this!
- Divine Youth Oil 4ml – also love, this is one of my favorite oils!
- Néroli & Orchidée Eau de Toilette 7ml
- Immortelle Precious Cream 8ml
- Immortelle Essential Water 30ml
- Immortelle Oil Make Up Remover 30ml
- Shea Butter Lip Balm 12ml
- Shea Butter Hand Cream 30ml
- Shea Light Comforting Cream 8ml
- Shea Butter Cleansing Oil 30ml
- Shea Butter Shower Cream 30ml
- Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream 10ml
- Terre de Lumière Eau de Parfum 5ml
- Verbena Eau de Toilette 10ml
That wraps up a look at the two L’Occitane Advent Calendars for this holiday. There are a number of other holiday gift sets and stocking stuffers available as well, options at multiple price points all beautifully packaged. How cute are these holiday baubles and festive crackers? Finding a universally appealing gift can be a challenge because everyone has different tastes, preferences and personalities, but I think for the ladies in my life L’Occitane wins for me year over year. The products are always well received and with these minis they’re bound to get used up!
You can find both the Signature and Luxury Beauty Advent Calendars online at L’Occitane and at all stores.