Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week. I’ve been busy testing and swatching lots of newness from NARS, Tom Ford Beauty and Laura Mercier which I hope to post soon. In the meantime I have a beauty roundup of some things I’ve been loving right now!
- Glossier Play Niteshine Highlighter Concentrates have been something I’m really impressed with! These are super tiny concentrated highlighters. They recommend applying in a few dots on the cheeks or eyes and blending anywhere you want a highlight. Deep Copper is the prettiest medium copper nude for my skin tone. They have a nice natural dry down and stay put on the skin.
- I’ve been on the hunt for more travel hair brushes and ordered the Aerin Travel Comb and think it’s really nice! It’s a bit spendy for a mini brush but it’s sturdy and works perfectly for my hair type and needs. Aerin Beauty also has matching combs in two sizes and different colors which I think are really beautiful. For those wondering, I still really love the Yves Durif Petite Brush I reviewed a while ago. Just wanted to try another travel friendly option!
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize in Rose Gold and Star Gold are now permanent. Right now they’re still only available on her website but should trickle out to other retailers later this spring. If you haven’t checked them out I highly recommend you do.
- Glossier Milky Oil is something I tried while in Miami at the Pop-Up. I was so impressed by how well it removed the eyeliner testers I had to order it immediately. It does a very good job at removing my waterproof mascara (although the Almay Remover Pads are better at removing it faster). I apply it to a cotton pad and let it soak on my eyes for about 5 to 10 seconds and it removes eye makeup really well. You can use this referral link to save 10% off your first order.
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc is one of my favorite perfumes ever. I’ve worn it for years! It launched in a Travel Size Atomizer (0.3 oz) last year and kept selling out but relaunched this year and is back in stock. I carry this with me everywhere. The pen spray is also available in Tobacco Vanille and Neroli Portofino. The cap is magnetic and stays on really well.
- Slip Beauty Sleep Slipsilk Skinny Hair Ties are my latest obsession for hair. There’s no tugging or pulling with these. They’re stretchy and so far don’t lose their stretch even after a lot of use. So many hair ties end up breaking apart or break/tear my hair. These don’t. They come in a pack of 6 in different color variations.
- NARS Orgasm Oil-Infused Lip Tint is one of the prettiest soft rosy pink lip tints. It will look different on you depending on your lip chemistry like their Orgasm Afterglow Balm. Review on this soon along with the full new Orgasm collection.
- Out of curiosity I ordered The Daily Edited Pale Pink Clear Pouch to see how it compares to my other clear pouches. I really love the design and personalization. The pale pink color is so pretty. I’ll have to test it to see how it holds up but so far I really love the way it looks!
- I bought the Briogeo Farewell Frizz Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme in search for a blow dry product. I’m thoroughly impressed at how smooth it makes my hair with the blow dryer. I have high hopes it will prevent frizz once the humidity returns in Florida. So far I love how it’s lightweight and truly works to smooth the hair without looking greasy. I did not realize that they have an entire Farewell Frizz line and I’m going to look into it this weekend.
- I’m always asked what this brush is when it’s featured in a flatlay and it’s the Laura Mercier Bronzing Brush*. I’ve accumulated so many brushes over the years and this one is my favorite for bronzers. It’s soft, plush, large and applies bronzing powders and mineral baked powders perfectly.
Quick swatches of the color items I featured in the post: Glossier Niteshine in Platinum Rose, Pale Pearl and Deep Copper. Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Rose Gold and Star Gold. NARS Orgasm Oil Infused Lip Tint (how the color looks after a few minutes).
Full review on the NARS Orgasm collection to follow. Tom Ford Soleil 2019, Chanel Les Beiges and more coming your way soon as well! A number of you asked if I’m going to review the Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm collection and I’m undecided. Part of me thinks it’s going to be too glowy for me. Another part of me thinks it’s a knock off of the NARS. Let me know what you think and if you want a review!
Shop the post:
Laura Mercier Bronzing Brush was a press sample. All other items purchased.