It’s a countdown to Christmas which is just around the corner. I can’t believe how fast this holiday season has flown by! I have a few more gift guides to share before the shipping cut off times for Christmas delivery. Today’s gift guide is a roundup of gifts for the guys. For me the guys in my life are the easiest to shop for. They tend to be very loyal to a few small handful of brands in each category, so I know what skincare, body care or fragrance to look for. They don’t mind repeats because for grooming they prefer to stock up. On the flip side for those who don’t know what to try starter and travel sets are a great way to nudge the men in your life to up their grooming game without being too pushy.
I’ve already given these gifts to the guys in my life (Christmas came early for them). Cologne can be a tricky one to give. I feel like it’s something you should only give if you really know their taste or if that person is close to you. However Andrew has tested a number of colognes I’ve bought him and I do think the ones in this post are ones you cannot go wrong with.
- Kiehl’s First Class Essentials Collection $30 – this has a little bit of everything perfect for traveling and quick trips, there are a number of other men’s grooming sets to pick from as well
- Chanel Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette Set $123 – this one is is a classic for everyday wear
- Leica Sofort Compact Instant Camera $299 – such a fun gift and it works better than other instant print cameras I’ve tried
- Apple iPad Mini starts at $399 – perfect size for on-the-go
- Away Mini Suitcase $35 individually, sets start at $45 (see the inside and review here)
- Creed Aventus $375 for 75 ml, this holiday if you order direct from Creedboutique.com, with any 75 ml or larger purchase you receive complimentary engraving on a gold medallion which adds a personalized touch!
- Creed Travel Atomizer $175 is a perfect way to travel with colognes or perfumes
- Penhaligon’s Gentleman’s Fragrance Collection Gift Set $59 – something Andrew picked himself to sample as he’s a huge fan of the Blenheim Bouquet Shaving Cream (he says it’s THE best shaving cream he’s tried)
- malin+goetz Grooming Kit $40 – another great starter set with a little bit of everything to try, my brother really likes this line
- Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker $109 – I’ve bought Andrew multiple Bose speakers for his office, for his work space at home and this one is perfect for bringing along to the beach or if you’re outdoors
- Kiehl’s Age Defender Eye Repair $30 – this is what Andrew is currently using
- Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb Set $120, is a classic date night scent, also in a square gift box here
- Jack Black The Jack Pack Set $49 – they have the best men’s grooming body care, I also borrow the Jack Black items from Andrew
- Jack Black The Balm Squad Set $25 – a great manly looking lip balm option
- Ray-Ban Chris 54mm Gradient Lens Sunglasses $143 – not shown because I forgot to add them to the photo, but sunglasses are always a good idea and you can’t go wrong with Ray-Ban, I just bought these ones for Andrew which are a nice more trendy variation of classic aviators
That wraps up my Men’s Holiday gift guide! If you have any questions or need recommendations let me know, I’ve had both my husband and my brother test out a lot of product to see what works for them!
Press samples featured from Creed and Chanel.