Clarins has a lot of great holiday sets this season and I’m beyond excited to share that they’ve launched their Holiday 2016 Advent Calendar in the US this year! Beauty Advent Calendars have been rare in the US and I’ve always been so jealous of my European friends who have them in their stores. This year quite a few brands have jumped on the bandwagon and as a beauty junkie I’m beyond thrilled. It’s always fun to sample lots of minis.
The Clarins Holiday 2016 Advent Calendar is limited-edition and currently available exclusively online at Clarins. It retails for $125 and has 20 mini-sample sized and some full-sized beauty products and 5 fun accessories like charms and gift tags. I really wanted to wait until December to open up each box per day but then I wouldn’t be able to share it with you.
Inside the box you get:
- Booster Detox Full-Size, 0.5 Oz. Net Wt.
- Beauty Flash Balm Full-Size, 1.7 Oz. Net Wt.
- Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil 01 Honey Full-Size, 0.1 Oz Net Wt.
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream
Deluxe Travel-Size, 1.7 Oz Net Wt.
- Eau Dynamisante Travel-Size, 0.5 Fl. Oz.
- Toning Lotion with Camomile – Normal to Dry Skin Travel-Size, 1.7 Fl. Oz.
- Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour 02 Soft Peach Miniature, 0.1 Oz. Net Wt.
- Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Miniature, 0.13 Oz. Net Wt.
- Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 01 Rose Shimmer Miniature, 0.15 Oz. Net Wt.
- Crayon Khôl Eye Pencil 01 Carbon Black Miniature, 0.013 Oz. Net Wt.
- Wonder Perfect Mascara 01 Wonder Black Miniature, 0.1 Oz. Net Wt.
- Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base 01 Rose Miniature, 0.3 Oz. Net Wt.
- Instant Eye Make-Up Remover Sample-Size, 0.3 Fl. Oz.
- Cleansing Milk With Alpine Herbs – Normal or Dry Skin Sample-Size, 0.3 Oz. Net Wt.
- Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream with Microbeads Sample-Size, 0.1 Oz. Net Wt.
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase Sample-Size, 0.1 Fl. Oz.
- HydraQuench Cream – Normal to Dry Skin Sample-Size, 0.1 Oz. Net Wt.
- HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm Sample-Size, 0.1 Oz. Net Wt.
- Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil Sample-Size, 0.17 Fl. Oz.
- One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser Sample-Size, 0.1 Oz. Net Wt.
- 3 gift bag accessories
- 3 gift tags
A look at each day’s contents cased with a perforated door opening:
All the minis – there are so many skincare items I’ve wanted to try and cannot wait to dive in.
Right now there’s a GWP with any $80+ order running online at Clarins through 11/15 – there are four options to choose from, with a code for each option: DAILY16, MULTI16, FIRMING16 or SUPER16.
There are some other cute value gift sets which I’ll link below. For reference you can see some other reviews if you need swatches or more details:
I am a huge fan of the Clarins lip products but haven’t explored much of the skincare. I am excited that to try more with this holiday set. I have a few more advent calendar / beauty box sets that I’ll be reviewing soon so stay tuned! Ones to be featured shortly include the Laura Mercier Iconics (if you’re a Sephora VIB the 20% off sale for VIB tier members starts tomorrow 11/11) and Charlotte Tilbury World of Legendary Parties.Up next will be my Sephora haul 🙂 P.S. Tom Ford Winter Soleil Eye and Cheek Palettes and the Soleil Lip Foil just launched online just in time for tomorrow’s sale. I wasn’t able to get them in time to use the code but ordered the palettes anyways.
Have you checked out any of the beauty advent calendars this year? If yes which ones?
Advent calendar gifted by Clarins for review.