Today’s gift guide is for the traveler and girl on-the-go. I’ve done a few travel posts before focusing on travel beauty which have been well received so I’ve included some favorites for gift ideas. I love that so many of you have given me recommendations in the past, I think they are so helpful to see what’s really useful and worked. If you have any to add it would be greatly appreciated!
- Wool and Cashmere Scarf – Nordstrom makes my favorite classic wool and cashmere blend scarves, they come in a lot of colors. These makes great gift for those who travel a lot because it’s compact and easy to store in your bag or purse.
- Frends Layla Headphones in Rose Gold/White – These have to be the prettiest headphones I’ve ever seen, I have and love the Bose Quietcomfort 25 Noise Cancelling ones – you don’t know how good they are until you use them on the plane, they are super pricey but well worth the splurge if you travel a lot.
- Canon Powershot G16 Camera – I have and love the Canon G16. I use it for a lot of blog photos and travel. It’s easy to use and works really well in low light situations. Another popular option is the Canon Powershot G7x which has a flip screen.
- Le Metier de Beaute Kaleidoscope Kits – I love these because they are so versatile and the well-coordinated colors make them super easy to use. Full Stream swatches + review here.
- West 57th Luggage Tag – I love Henri Bendel for cute and affordable accessories. This one is affordable chic option made of Saffiano leather.
- Passport Case – this one comes in a variety of colors and you can also personalize it!
- Mophie Powerstation Charging Unit – Maybe not the most exciting gift, but I have several of these and find them essential for last minute recharging on-the-go.
- Clemency Silk Sleeping Mask – This is so pretty I want one for myself. Also available in this pink floral option.
- L’Occitane Hand/Foot Cream Duo – I think hand creams are usually on hand for most women I know, but often times foot creams are forgotten! It’s something I always wish I had while traveling so I end up using hand lotion on my feet instead.
- Anya Hindmarch Inflight Travel Case – This is my favorite travel accessory. It makes packing so much easier because it really helps you limit your beauty items to just the essentials. It has two compartments which allows you to flip it over and have easy access (no digging around). You can see what I fit inside mine in this post here.
- Byredo Bal D’Afrique Roller Ball Perfume – I think buying perfume as a gift can be tricky unless you know the person well. For the traveler – if you know what her favorites are, pick up a travel size option. My friends who frequently have to travel at a last minute’s notice usually appreciate having a purse-size travel option on hand to throw in their bag.
- Kowonhye Easy Go Compact Brush Set from MustaeV – A good brush set is essential for any traveler. There are so many options these days it’s easy to find one. I’ve really liked the MustaeV Easy Go brushes and the Kowonhye Set has six very well made brushes for eyes, cheeks and face. It comes in a sturdy zip pouch that protects all your tools as well.
- Truffle Clarity Clutches – I think those who read this blog could bet $$$ that I would include this in my travel gift guide. I use these on a daily basis. Last year I stocked up on quite a few during their sale. They make really good quick and easy gifts for anyone.
- Longchamp Expandable Travel Tote (21″) – My husband and I bought this while in Paris because our carry-on situation wasn’t quite working (full story here). We found it to be the most affordable option that would allow us to carry a little bit more while still working as a carry on. The associate assured us when fully zipped it would pass all airline size requirements for under the seat. We were able to use it without any issues. Another good tote option for travel is the Tumi Just-In-Case Tote. It folds up into a compact square that you can put in your suitcase for those just in case moments.
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist and Sheet Mask – Anyone who travels frequently knows how easy it is for skin to become dry and parched with air travel. I hands down recommend Tatcha gifts – especially the travel sized versions. (Friends and family sale is still going on for 20% with code FF2015 at checkout, valid until 12/6.)
- T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Dryer – I bought one during the Nordstrom sale over the summer and really like it. Although most hotels these days have hair dryers, unless you stay at the same hotel in every city you travel, you never really know what kind of dryer will be in your room (or how old it is). This one folds so it fits nicely into your suitcase or bag. Review in this post here.
What are your favorite travel essentials that you would recommend gifting? P.S. I’m hosting a giveaway via Instagram – if you’re interested you can enter here.