One last gift guide for the year sharing a roundup of this season’s most luxurious beauty gifts. If you’re looking to splurge on someone extra special (or yourself), here are 18 ideas for the beauty lover.
Out of all the gift options this season, the one line that I think embodies the epitome of glamour is Charlotte Tilbury. There are a number of gorgeous gift sets at all prices – and I love that they have color coordinated sets for lips, sets for the face and full look sets which come packaged in a beautiful luxe box. Of course you can’t go wrong with anything from Chanel whether it’s a luxe perfume or beauty set. The Lower the Shades Set has one of my favorite fool-proof quads in Tissé Rivoli.
If makeup, fragrance or skincare are too hard to pick out for the super picky, beauty tools or cases are more universally appealing. T3 has some amazing new releases. The PROi Professional Hair Dryer is phenomenal (review soon), it’s quite the splurge but it’s the only dryer I’ve tried that gives a blowout that is salon quality. If you remember the Featherweight Compact Set I reviewed in July, well, it’s now available in a White + Rosegold Version at QVC. The Anya Hindmarch In-Flight Case is also extremely pricey, but it’s guaranteed to impress and will be used and well-loved.
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Luxury Lipstick Wardrobe ($305, swatches of neutrals here)
- Trish McEvoy The Power of Organization Purse Organizer and Makeup Planner Collection ($235, set contents $455 value)
- Chanel Coco Noir Eau de Parfum Spray ($98 to $130)
- R+Co ODYSSEY Essentials Set ($266)
- Armani Luxe is More Palette ($140, review here)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Makeup Coffret – Collection Bal Masqué ($210)
- By Terry Gold Jewel Lip Kiss Palette* ($118, review here)
- Chanel Double the Delight Lip and Nail Set ($320)
- Frédéric Malle 15th Anniversary Collection Box ($590)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit ($80)
- Tom Ford Lips and Boys 10 Piece Color Collection ($350)
- YSL Kiss & Love Edition Complete Make-Up Palette ($95)
- T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand ($270)
- T3 PROi Professional Hair Dryer* ($350, review soon)
- Dior Backstage Pros Gift Set ($150.50)
- Diptyque Baies + Photophore Set ($160)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Killer Cheekbones Set ($110, swatches of all 3 versions here)
- Wayne Goss Anniversary Set* ($225, review here)
A few more ideas:
I hope you’re having a great week so far, it’s almost the weekend! In case you’re looking for other ideas at different price points or categories, here’s a list of this year’s gift guides:
Press samples featured indicated with a * above.