I’m usually really good at finding gifts for close friends and family. I like finding new things for people to try in beauty, food, home and various accessories. I do have a few friends who are a bit more challenging to shop for. Many of my friends are beauty lovers themselves, these are women very much in-the-know with all the latest and greatest so they own virtually all the cool things beauty-related. I’ve put together a gift guide for the beauty lover who already owns virtually all things beauty, but these really could suit a number of different tastes. I do have some friends who like beauty items but aren’t really into them. Here are some options for them as well.
- Charlotte Tilbury Holiday has literally just launched in the US, chances might be that your friend might not have these yet, the Fallen Angel Eyeshadow Quad and Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds Lipgloss look amazing.
- Diptyque has a Full Sized Photophore + Feu De Bois Set this year, I’ve featured some photophores before, they are usually a boutique exclusive, but for the first time you can get these at Diptyque counters like Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus, any of the three new holiday scents in Spice, Winter and Pine are beautiful as well (review here) and would make good gifts even if they are duplicates of what someone already owns these scents.
- Gray Malin makes some really fun iPhone cases (5, 5S and 6 options) with some of his amazing photos printed on them, I have the pink umbrellas one and really love it, I’m constantly asked about it from random strangers.
- 2015 Desk Calendars are always a nice gift, this Sugar Paper Black and Gold version is super chic but simple and elegant.
- A super soft scarf is always a welcome gift, I adore the Nordstrom Tissue Weight Wool + Cashmere blends for myself, but I’ve given at least one as a holiday gift every year for many years, they come in a multitude of colors.
- Tatcha Deep Hydration Lifting Mask is the ultimate luxurious gift for the skin, I’ve purchased several boxed sets in the past and split them with friends to try and they send me selfies with the mask on (also with raves). You can purchase individual packets or a set of four. It’s also available in a number of holiday gift sets and travel sets.
- Kate Spade has a number of coaster sets during the holiday like this Silver Street Set of 4. They are fun to pair with a bottle of wine or champagne.
- Truffle just released some new colors for clutches. There is a new Nude, Black and limited-edition Metallic Rose Gold for holiday. (There are new color additions for the Clarity Clutches too.)
- Tory Burch has a number of metallic Rose Gold and Silver stocking stuffers. This Measuring Tape is just too cute. The Lipstick Case and Cheers Key FOB also look really fun.
- Garance Dore Stationary is always a hit when I send out cards. The card set or notepad set can make easy no-fuss gifts.
- Smythson makes some of the most luxurious leather covered notebooks. The pink Inspiration and Ideas or navy Notes books are classic and chic.
- For the coffee lover, Nespresso machines are amazing. The year the Pixie Machines came out, I purchased four (one for myself and my husband, three as gifts). The new Inissia Espresso Machine is more compact and modern looking. It is perfect for small spaces and the espresso lover who is particular about flavor and intensity.
- Clare V Flat Clutches are always a chic and fun option to give as a really nice splurgy gift.
- Urban Decay Naked on the Run was just released online last week, it’s not yet available in stores, so if you have a beauty-lover friend, this one might not have made their radar yet.
- This Fashion Memoires Book Set can make a nice addition for the home, coffee table or workspace decor. I have many of these book sets on my wish list and have been slowly adding more and more fashion books into my collection.
Shop more ideas:
Also check out:
What do you usually get friends or family who already own almost all things in the beauty world? Or who maybe aren’t beauty lovers at all? I’d love to hear your ideas. I’m always looking for creative options that are different and new.