Inside My Makeup Bag

Here is a peek at what I’ve had inside my makeup bag this week. The clear makeup bag is from Bobbi Brown which I found as a gift with purchase several years ago during a Neiman Marcus beauty event (for those looking for a clear makeup bag, a few other alternatives from MAC, Make Up For Ever, Sephora, Lulu).
  1. Chanel Les Beiges No. 20 for mid-day touch ups
  2. MAC Sharon Osbourne Refresh Mineralize Skinfinish Duo (still available at Macy’s)
  3. Chanel Hydra Beauty Lip Balm (new for me, review soon)
  4. Jo Malone Grapefruit Cologne (mini from a gift with purchase)
  5. By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock which I works alone on the lids, it’s a medium pink shade with plum shimmer, I swipe directly from tube onto lids and then blend with the fingers
  6. Tom Ford Paradiso Lip Color Sheer (sold out most places, but still on tomford.com)
  7. Burberry Lip Glow Balm in Pink Peony
  8. MAC Brush #168SH (mini size discontinued)
  9. Marc Jacobs Overprotected Lust for Lacquer (love the tingle)
  10. YSL Kiss and Blush #3 Rose Libre still testing these out and figuring out to use these, I like them on the cheeks, for the lips, I’m still undecided
  11. Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm is a staple, love the clear finish, decent price and the unique scent of this one (see Malin + Goetz Los Angeles store feature here)
  12. Guerlain Maxi Lash Waterproof Mascara I rarely touch up with mascara in the middle of the day, but I sometimes carry one with me because in the mornings I typically am running out the door and have missed a few makeup steps before I leave the house, mascara and lips are usually the last two items I apply
  13. Diptyque Geranium Odorata is such a pretty soft floral, the roller ball tip makes it easy to apply quickly, I keep it in the velvet pouch it comes with (not shown above)
  14. NARS Andromeda Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow accidentally made it into the makeup bag this week, but I’m not complaining
To see the full contents of what has been in my bag most of this week, check out the post on Styled Notes. Hope you have a great Thursday!

Comments

1. June 26, 2014 / 5:31 pm

Hey Sabrina! I am always so impressed with your choices! surprised to see no Edward Bess here! Pink Peony is such a pretty color!

TheConscienceFund

2. June 26, 2014 / 6:12 pm

I really enjoy your makeup bag posts! YSL Kiss and Blush is a dry, chalky mess on the lips, period. I am very disappointed since I really enjoy YSL lip products. A luxury summer lip and cheek product shouldn't have us scratching our heads wondering how to make it work. And I can't even return makeup where I live!

3. June 26, 2014 / 6:14 pm

Hi Sabrina,

Love the selection here! It's so optimistic and pink πŸ™‚

4. June 26, 2014 / 6:41 pm

Such a gorgeous make-up collection, I'm getting make-up envy just looking at it! πŸ˜‰
    I love the look of the Marc Jacobs lip laquer, it looks absolutely perfect for summer!
    Mia xx

5. June 26, 2014 / 8:04 pm

I LOVE the colour of Marc Jacobs, must find a way to buy it πŸ™‚

6. Jo
    June 26, 2014 / 9:27 pm

A beautiful selection. I have to try the Guerlain mascara. I have more discount codes – RMS Beauty is having 20% off with the code SUMMERSALE20 until June 30. I have the Solar eyeshadow you posted about yesterday and love it. Also love the Buriti bronzer. The Organic Pharmacy is having 20% off in store and online until June 29, no code necessary.

7. Jo
    June 26, 2014 / 9:38 pm

Another one – Beautyhabit is having 20% off until June 29 with the code SUMMERKICKOFF.

• June 27, 2014 / 3:34 pm

Thanks for the tip, Jo. I just went to Beauty Habit and ordered some Diptique candles πŸ™‚

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2014 / 8:51 pm

Wow, thanks Jo!

June 26, 2014 / 10:29 pm

OMG! Love TF Lipstick in Paradiso too. I pair it with Sisley L'Orchidee Rose Blush , a little bit of mascara. Dior wonderland on my nails, and I am done. Beautiful summer color. And enjoying using my Chanel Les Beiges in 01 as a setting powder on top of my Kiehls BB cream or Sulwhasoo snowise BB spf 50. Looking forward to see your review on Chanel lip balm:)

9. June 27, 2014 / 5:36 am

Some golden products here! That Marc Jacobs lipgloss looks incredible, as does the Nars eyeshadow. And oh man how badly I'd love to get one of those Jo Malone perfumes. I can't find anywhere in Australia that sells them though! πŸ™

Emily xoxo
    daisylocks.blogspot.com.au

10. June 27, 2014 / 5:54 pm

Me gusta mucho lo que hay dentro de tu bolso. Lo quiero todo para mi!! πŸ˜€

Kyllie | Make Up Fragrances

11. June 27, 2014 / 7:42 pm

Totally and utterly in love with Chanel xo

Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

12. June 28, 2014 / 7:06 pm

I am in love with your bag! I don't own any of those products & I want them all πŸ˜€

A Thing of Beauty

13. June 29, 2014 / 6:35 pm

I didn't realise diptyque did mini rollerball versions of their perfumes! I need to get on that!!

aymjane.blogspot.co.uk