In the U.S. these are exclusively at Saks stores and saks.com. I prefer to order through the stores because they occasionally have great gift-with-purchase events. Various GWPs include full sized mascaras and lipglosses – although the minimum purchase requirements are typically higher (ranging from $100 to $250 depending on the event). I definitely recommend calling your local store to check out their upcoming events. Check DolceGabbanaMakeup.com for locations and more product info.
Emotion Lipstick, Petal Nail Polish,
Nude Nail Polish, Drama Nail Polish
- Glossy Lipgloss – I exchanged my Caramel Lipstick for this at Beverly Hills. I was a bit nervous about exchanging it because I hate returns, but the sales associate was very kind, especially since it was unused and still brand new. Even he agreed that Caramel was an unflattering color. Glossy is a really pretty gold shade – but on the lips it’s a bit too glossy for my taste but I guess that’s the point of lipgloss. I have to use this one sparingly.
- Delicate Lipstick – A lovely fresh and light golden apricot, really pretty for both spring and summer.
- Emotion Lipstick – Another winner, lovely cool pink with gold shimmer. Reminds me of MAC Fabby but better.
- Petal Nail Polish – A cream nude pink shade. It’s like Chanel’s Jade Rose but a notch up in color and without any iridescence.
- Nude Nail Polish – I love this nude shade. My application was sloppy but I think if applied the right way, it would give a perfect nude manicure.
- Drama Nail Polish – A neutral lavendar cream. I’m not sure how I feel about this one. Purple creams like Paul & Joe 06 and this one look pretty in the container but on my fingers the just seem a bit muddy looking.
- Tan Blush – I ordered this sight unseen and have to admit I was shocked at how flat and greyish looking it was when I received it. However, on the cheeks it makes a really nice contouring shade. There are some comparisons to other brands (MAC & NARS) below, but due to their nude-ness, I couldn’t get swatches to show up.