NARS Sertao Blush
NARS Cordura Eyeshadow Duo
Urban Decay YDK Eyeshadow
Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush
Bobbi Brown Shore Cream Eyeshadow
Chanel Nail Polishes
MAC Blonde’s Gold Pigment
MAC Fleur Power
J.Crew Skinny Belts
- Paul & Joe Creamy Facial Foam – I tried this from a sample and finally purchased the full size. It’s thick and creamy and cleanses the skin really well. Leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- NARS Beverly Hills Multiple Tint – See more swatches and the review here, a nice swipe & go type of product, easy to use and blend, gives a pop of color, can’t rave enough about these
- NARS Sertao Blush – A pretty shimmery light golden tan
- NARS Cordura Eyeshadow Duo – Great for a smokey bronzed eye look
- Urban Decay YDK Eyeshadow – This is from the old packaging, a nice nude-taupey-bronze sparkle
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush – This is from the Black Plum set, but is available in the regular brush handle, the most luxurious soft bronzer brush you’ll ever find. Definitely worth the price even though it is pricier.
- Bobbi Brown Shore Cream Eyeshadow – My perfect lids-but-better base, review here
- Chanel Nail Polishes – Especially love Riviera (check out dupes here) and Orange Blossom (see the manicure here)
- MAC Fleur Power – The perfect healthy warm pink blush
- MAC Blonde’s Gold Pigment – The prettiest wash of soft gold-champagne
- J.Crew Skinny Belts – Simple, classic and makes a nice accent to the waist, now I just need to go back and find a black one
*Update* I wasn’t happy with the swatches for this post – I think they were a bit misleading because the lighting was off so I removed them so I don’t confuse my readers. Sorry for any confusion!