Today’s Look & What’s Inside My Bag

Today’s look featured neutral brown + sandy gold + plum eyes with peachy cheeks and lips (updated with swatches below).

Products Used

Cheeks: Dolce & Gabbana Caramel Blush
MAC Refined MSF

Eyes: Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Sunkissed (all over eyes)
Chanel Kaska Beige Quad
Bobbi Brown Cocoa Mauve Gel Liner

Lips: Laura Mercier Ambrosia
Estee Lauder Hollywood Gold Lipsheen
MAC Utterly Posh Dazzleglass

Today’s Purse Contents:

Paul & Joe makeup bag, Pocket Calendar, Iphone, Sharpie Pen, Mini L’Occitane Frangipani Hand Cream, Toblerone Candies + wallet.

Comments

1. January 14, 2010 / 4:18 am

I LOVE these posts that you do!!! Very elegant and everything is so tastefully coordinated!!! 🙂 The Cocoa mauve eyeliner sounds very interesting… a perfect companion for the Kaska Beige quad!

2. January 14, 2010 / 5:14 am

Ditto that! I get inspired with your color pairing ideas!

3. January 14, 2010 / 6:16 am

drooling post for me!
    luv your CC tote handbag~~ kinda roomy lol

my makeup pouch is tsumori chisato for shu uemura collection..many stars printing on them!!

lurving Mini L'Occitane handcream – candied rose is my current fav *sugary with floral scent

4. January 14, 2010 / 6:35 am

Beautiful! You are so brave to carry a Sharpie in your Chanel bag, next to your white Louis Vuitton too! 🙂

5. January 14, 2010 / 7:33 am

The "innards" of your purse resemble mine! I am never without my iPhone or my Sharpie pen, and I also have the same P&J cosmetics case (I use it to carry my GPS since it is kind of squishy)! I also have a similar bag…. if obvious knockoffs count, lol! I'm just glad it doesn't say "Channel" instead of Chanel! I don't have any L'Occitane lotion, but your raves are making me want to try it for these chapped winter hands I'm rocking. I've been using Kimono Rose Hand Creme by Thymes and it sinks in really fast, plus the scent is to die!

6. January 14, 2010 / 7:34 am

Beautiful colours, could never go wrong with these colours 😉 I'm wearing similar shades today too! Hahaha… Brown Gel Eyeliner, Brown nutty shade all over lids.. 😉
    Omg, that Chanel quad is to drool for haha..

Love the handbag, simple yet classy! I like!

7. January 14, 2010 / 8:33 am

Wow, that must be one gorgeous FOTD! I wish I were organized enough to take pictures of everything I used for my FOTDs… well actually first I wish I were as good at taking photos as you are!!

And your purse is so, so organized! It really puts mine to shame!!

8. January 14, 2010 / 8:37 am

What am amazin bag!!

9. January 14, 2010 / 11:03 am

So oragnised!!!
    LOVE the bag and the beautiful thigs you put in it!

10. January 14, 2010 / 2:00 pm

I love these posts! Pretty purses and pretty cosmetics all lined up make me happy 🙂

11. January 14, 2010 / 4:08 pm

I want that P&J cosmetic bag but that means I would stuff it to the gills with glosses! What a pretty look for the day – it's very office approved!

12. Cait1150
    January 14, 2010 / 4:26 pm

I love this post! All this makeup is gorgeous, can you make swatches for Michael Kors lipstick and the Chanel soleil de Tan?
    Love these colors!!

January 14, 2010 / 4:56 pm

Ditto everything Lakshmi said!

Love the bag, too. 🙂

Leslieal

14. January 14, 2010 / 9:42 pm

I'm definitely going to try putting Chanel Sunkissed on the lid as a base– sounds so pretty! I love it as a base under my blush!!

15. January 15, 2010 / 3:55 am

Nice items! I love these shades, normally what wear everyday.

16. January 15, 2010 / 5:58 am

Wow, great style, very eclectic… quite the opposite of me and all the junk that you can find in my bag…

xx

17. January 15, 2010 / 6:26 am

I LOVE these colours! They are my sort of colours for everyday looks as well. I love your purse too 😉 You are super organized! 🙂 xx

18. January 19, 2010 / 9:20 pm

I think I'm drooling over the Sharpie pen the most lol =D I love the wallet too! Now I'm tempted by the Soleil Tan de Chanel – how did it hold up as a base?