I ordered a few colors from SpaceNK online and this past weekend I had a girls-day-out to Orange County and stopped by the SpaceNK in Bloomingdales at South Coast Plaza to check out the rest of the line.
My experience at the South Coast Plaza location was also incredible. I’ve been to SCP on several occasions but never even noticed the SpaceNK corner as it was a bit hidden. Those not familiar with Bloomingdales, next time you go, I highly recommend you check it out. If you have trouble finding it, just ask. My friend and I met the most knowledgeable associate we have ever encountered there. We spent about 3o minutes smelling the perfumes and looking at the skincare and we were both amazed at all the information he had about each item. Anything we pointed at, he was able to give us the FULL 411 on. He described each fragrance topnotes and undertones and gave us recommendations based on our likes. For skincare, he was able to tell us the ingredients of any skincare product, explained in detail how to best use it, he even explained how to use that muslin cloth in the Eve Lom Cleanser set. We were both thrilled.
- Boutique – sheer nude glossy cream
- Molten Lava – sparkling pale silver (this looked like an exact dupe to R2T2)
- Organza – pale cream with pink-opal flashes
- Andromeda – holographic silver-grey (this is my favorite)
- Vayder – pure black with silver glitter
- Pop Culture – iridescent bright coral with silver pearl
- Re-Issue – gorgeous plum-grape with reddish tinge and pearl
- Baby Punk – bright peachy-pink (brighter version of MAC Coconut Ice)
- No Shriking Violet – iridescent violet (I have a feeling this might be similar to the new Nars spring nail polish)
- Tokyo Nights – iridescent bright coral-red (similar to Pop Culture minus the silvery pearl, but on the nails, looks almost identical)
My personal rants aside about consistency, I was very pleased with the whole SpaceNK shopping experience. I think this line has great colors with lovely pigment and formulas. There’s nothing like great customer service that makes your shopping experience all the more better and enjoyable – especially for the 2 of us who went completely giddy smelling the unique perfumes and blabbering about the high-end skincare lines. It was nice to find a sales associate who didn’t make us feel awkward about our beauty obsession (which I have to say would have been totally understandable as we were probably acting to the equivalent of teenage girls screeching at a Twilight or New Moon premiere). These nail polishes retail for $16.50 each and the line also carries a gold-flecked nail polish for $32.50 with real gold flakes (which I did not purchase).